Join me online via-ZOOM for my next Virtual Coffeeshop Group Coaching! It’s free! I will be coaching you live from Fiji! No need to sign up! To join the online ZOOM Coffeeshop Group Coaching, just click the link below at the appropriate date/time-zone!
- 30-min. Virtual-Zoom Coffeeshop Group Coaching live from Fiji on Tuesday, 30 April 16:00 GMT+12hrs (4pm Nadi Fiji Time Zone) Topic: With 333 remote islands and a remote control what would you do?
Topic: With 333 remote islands and a remote control what would you do?
Where you are right now is not everything. Incentives to look for new perspectives are all over; open yourself up! Fiji, one of the happiest countries of the world is flourishing with many beautiful colors, and you’ll find time runs VERY SLOWLY… we have the watches they have the time! However, the Ocean is always coming and leaving on time with its low tide and high tide. Perspectives can change with experiencing fire dancing and experiencing the relaxing effect of drinking the traditional root of the Kava plant. A clear ocean sunrise perspective, palm trees and sandy beach perspective, the smile perspective, the color perspective; can you think of more?
- If someone asked you if you are happy, what would you say?
- Painting what you want most in feel-good colors, does anything change? If so, what?
- If you were stranded on a remote island, what would you do with your time?
- What are the most valuable resources in this situation and how can you apply them to what you currently want most out of life?
- What’s important about the fast pace, hustle, and bustle of what you want most out of life?
- Imagine what you desire most, and at the same time imagine diving deep into a quiet turquoise blue sea! Feel yourself being wrapped in a blanket of water! Listen to the silence! What now becomes most important about what you want, desire, need?
- What else do you notice?
Be prepared to share something you discover from the questions above or add more questions to the group via chat during the ZOOM-Coffeeshop Coaching. Open your mind and together let’s uncover new perspectives and valuable takeaway tools for your life!
NOTE: If the link above does not work, go to my Free Group Coffeeshop Coaching page on my webpage and at the appropriate time/date click on the ZOOM link found under “Next Free Virtual Group Coaching” list to join.
“Life is meant for awesome adventures, good friends, great coaches, and LOTS of coffee!” – Melody Taylor-Fliege
Virtual Coffeeshop coaching is confidential while using a more relaxed and informal platform that being part of an online coaching group can provide. An added twist of value that Melody brings to the online coffeeshop is the power of perspective. Perspectives are valuable in the coaching process for clarity, opening up and leaning into what’s new in any change process. Melody utilizes the energy of her live location in the world at the time of each Virtual Coffeeshop Coaching to help harvest new perspectives and valuable takeaway tools for individual attendees.
We meet online via ZOOM over a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever is appropriate for your time zone. Although this isn’t corporate coaching, don’t be fooled into believing that the depth and amount of change to be achieved is any less. This style of coaching is just as committed as any other form of coaching just experienced in a more gentle and relaxed way of coaching support, encouragement and none-judgmental accountability.These group coachings usually last 30 minutes, and they are FREE! For my worldwide regulars just click on the ZOOM link on my Free Coffeeshop Coaching webpage at the appropriate date/time-zone of the topic you desire from the list!
If you are struggling with big changes in your life, need to make a decision, or just need to be heard, coffeeshop coaching virtual or in-person can be the perfect platform for you.
Coaching is a productive relationship enabling YOU to:
- Creatively explore solutions
- Prevent self-sabotage
- Take actions that move YOU forward
- Achieve YOUR goals
- Attain clarity in what YOU want