Never tried coaching? Here is your chance! Bring your topic! Bring a friend! Checkout Coffeeshop Group Coaching!
This year’s theme is “Reimagine The Future! What does that topic make you think of first?
Celebrate with us International Coaching Week in Berlin 16-20 May 2022! This year we have 9 group coaching events, 8 Berlin coffee shop locations, 7 coaches, and it’s FREE, no need to sign up just show up! See links below.
“Life is meant for awesome adventures, good friends, great coaches, and LOTS of coffee!”Melody Taylor-Fliege
Coffeeshop coaching is confidential, while using a more relaxed and informal platform that being lost in a crowded room can provide. We meet over a cup of coffee or tea, and although this isn’t corporate coaching, don’t be fooled into believing that the depth and amount of change to be achieved is any less. This style of coaching is just as committed as any other form of coaching just experienced in a more gentle and relaxed way of coaching support, encouragement, and none-judgmental accountability. These group coachings usually last 60-90 minutes and they are FREE!
If you are struggling with big changes in your life, need to make a decision, or just need to be heard, coffeeshop coaching can be the perfect platform for you. Coaching is a productive relationship enabling YOU to:
- Creatively explore solutions
- Prevent self-sabotage
- Take actions that move YOU forward
- Achieve YOUR goals
- Attain clarity in what YOU want
Check out the list of Coaches and a google map containing location pins of each of our group coachings with the dates, times, and all the information you need to attend in the links below!
- ICF-Berlin Chapter Events: https://www.coachfederation.de/?id=153
- ICF-Germany Events German: https://www.coachfederation.de/events/coaching-week/eventdetails.html?tx_news_pi1%5Bnews%5D=1329&cHash=c5a3e469917e62dd9f7ed98421abc19e
- ICF-Germany Events English: https://www.coachfederation.de/events/coaching-week/eventdetails.html?tx_news_pi1%5Bnews%5D=1328&cHash=19c3e323c2985a61a1337d48ed447161
- ICF Germany International Coaching Week ICW-Events Page: https://www.coachfederation.de/events/coaching-week.html Or https://www.coachingweek.de/
Other Places to find us:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6918521711441158144/
- LinkedIn #icfproud: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=icfproud
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/communities/posts/free-coffeeshop-group-coaching-live-1024076686
Schedule Live Coffeeshop Coaching ICW 16-22 May 2022 – Theme “ReImagine The Future”
Monday 16 May 2022
- 10:00 – English – Melody Taylor-Fliege, Life Leadership, & Teams Coach – Einstein Kaffee Alexander Platz 3 10718 Berlin
- 14:00 – English – Robert Knight, Career & Leadership Coach – Nothaft Café Schönhauser Allee 43A 10435 Berlin
Tuesday 17 May 2022
- 09:00 – German – Markus Porcher, Leadership Coaching with Daoflect – Tomasa Zehlendorf Berliner Str. 8/8a, 14169 Berlin
Wednesday 18 May 2022
- 11:00 – German – Svetlana Shcherbinina, Leadership & Teams Coach & Mediator – Art.City.People – CreativeSpaces&CraftCoffee Oranienburger Str. 32, 10117 Berlin
- 17:00 – German – Olaf Bytomski, Life Coach – Café Uebereck Sonntagstraße 31, 10245 Berlin
Thursday 19 May 2022
- 10:00 – German – Markus Porcher, Leadership Coaching with Daoflect – Café Alte Backstube, Martin-Buber-Straße 18, 14163 Berlin
- 16:00 – English – Cornelia Decher, Leadership & Teams Coach – Espresso House Albrechtstr. 131, 12165 Berlin
Friday 20 May 2022
- 11:00 – Russian – Svetlana Shcherbinina, Leadership & Teams Coach & Mediator – Art.City.People – CreativeSpaces&CraftCoffee Oranienburger Str. 32, 10117 Berlin
- 18:00 – German – Susanne Langer, Karriere Coach – Fendricks Coffee & Breakfast Muthesiusstraße 1, 12163 Berlin