Find answers, take actions, & get results – Coffeeshop Coaching!
Join me online via-ZOOM for my next Virtual Coffeeshop Group Coaching! It’s free! You help choose the topic and direct the group discussion by answering a few questions when you register. To register, click this link: 07 August 2022
- Be prepared to share something you discover from the questions you answer when you register, and ask more questions to the group via chat during the ZOOM- Coffeeshop Coaching.
- Think about what you would like to hold yourself accountable for and your possible next step. A coaching journal is a great way to create accountability and track your success!
- Open your mind and together let’s uncover new perspectives and valuable takeaway tools for your life!
Virtual Coffeeshop coaching is confidential while using a more relaxed and informal platform that being part of an online coaching group can provide, and can be done from the comfort of your home, no need to travel! We meet online via ZOOM over a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever is appropriate for your time zone. Every participant and Coach Melody will join from their respective current global locations which gives the event a very international touch. Diversity is an added twist of value as each of the international participants contribute from their specific approaches adding a variety of new perspectives. Perspectives are valuable in the coaching process for clarity, opening up and leaning into what’s new in any change process. This gives a great latitude in creating tools for change. These group coaching’s usually last 90 minutes, and they are FREE!
If you are struggling with big changes in your life, need to make a decision, or just need to be heard, coffeeshop coaching can be the perfect platform for you. Coaching is a productive relationship enabling YOU to:
- Creatively explore solutions
- Prevent self-sabotage
- Take actions that move YOU forward
- Achieve YOUR goals
- Attain clarity in what YOU want
Life is meant for awesome adventures, good friends, great coaches, and LOTS of coffee!Melody Taylor-Fliege
NOTE: If the link above does not work, copy and paste this link directly into your browser https://lifecoachingwithmelodyllc.as.me/coffeeshop-coaching-free-virtual-group or go directly to the booking page on my website and click on the Free Virtual Coffeeshop Group Coaching appointment. To sign up follow these steps: 1) click the registration link, 2) click the orange set time zone button, 3) choose date, see the time, and click continue, 4) answer a few questions, 5) click the orange complete appointment button, 6) then you will see a confirmation page and receive an email with the ZOOM link, meeting ID, and password to be used when you join the meeting on Sunday.