- Does your career nourish you or suck the energetic life out of you?
- Like water turning into ice or steam, can you think of one negative thing in your career that you might be able to transform into a more positive thing that nourishes rather than drains you?
- What alterations might you make?
- What do you need to overcome to complete the metamorphosis?
- How will you know when it’s complete?
As I pause while writing this, I notice that the behavior seems to be in my body and the resisting seems to be only in my head. So I bring the behavior from my body into my heart by totally relaxing with my breath and shifting my awareness inwards to my heart center. It’s like energetically wrapping the behavior with a warm, fuzzy of my love, compassion and curiosity to help it feel safe. As I continue to stay relaxed and just BE with the behavior in my heart with my full presents, a fear seems to melt and I feel emotions. At this time, through my awareness, I bring into my heart space my new behavior and introduce these two behaviors with a soft intention that the new behavior will protect and give us more. While still surrounded in the love space of my heart, I observe and just BE with the two energies of these behaviors until the new behavior can grow larger with ease almost as if the old behavior is helping and supporting it to grow and fill the rest of my body. I breathe in deeply and thank both behaviors for my learning.
Career is simply a Course Along a Road of Ever Evolving Realities.— Melody Taylor-Fliege —
If your career does not inspire you to be your greatest self, maybe it’s time to try something new.When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds. Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.
– Patanjali –
Career Coaching can help you:
- Know Yourself
- Explore Your Options
- Get Focused
- Take Action
- The dawning to a new career is full of excitement stress, and learning.
- The mid-day in a career is filled with momentum and fortitude in the every day stuff that can’t be skipped in the process of career advancement.
- The sunset a time of looking back and reaping the wisdom from lessons learned along the path.
- Perhaps you’re in a time out that has anything but relaxation amongst the anxiety of crisis in the unexpected layoff that feels more like punishment rather than opportunity, and leaves no room for anything but change.
- Maybe you’re in a change of seasons. This career time usually contains a complete change in career direction as well as other areas of our lives sometimes called midlife crisis.
Do you love yourself enough to make YOU the priority?When this happens are you able to take a loving approach with yourself and know that it is okay for you to find fulfillment in your career and do what brings you joy, happiness and satisfaction. Seek outside assistance such as coaching to help you hear what your inner career voice is beckoning.
Photo: Flazingo Photos
Clock – career, Time for a Careerwww.flazingo.com www.flazingo.com/creativecommons
Does your career life feel like a well-tuned instrument or more like some strings are missing–something’s off?
Career coaching is an excellent way to tune you into yourself —your authentic self, and get you back on pitch.
Work like you don’t need the money.
Love like you’ve never been hurt.
Dance like nobody’s watching.
— Anon —
A mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth. The ocean is made up of tiny drops of water. Even so, life is but an endless series of little details, actions, speeches, and thoughts. And the consequences whether good or bad of even the least of them are far-reaching. – Sri Swami Silvananda 1887-Indian Physician, Sage –
Be productive today and know that your actions, even the small ones will have great effects towards your biggest dreams and goals in your career!
What can you do right now? Then get to it!
Picture: “Breakers of the Shrine” Coastline by the Shrine of St. Therese. Juneau, Alaska by Kenneth J Gill – flickr.com license
- How far do you want to go in your career?
- What is your inner leader revealing to you about stepping up in your career? Even in your life?
- What is the real question you need to answer about your career?
- What do you notice or observe about your leader within?
In my life I have observed that in career, like other areas of our lives, we must use a mix of strategies to navigate the waters. Sometimes situations call for lightness, simplicity, and letting things go with laughter. Other times there is need for flexibility, a balance in the give and take. There are even situations that call for a more narrow focused, rigid, heavy-duty willpower and discipline to break through.
Whatever the situation, I have observed creativity as a powerful coping tool against the sudden choices we must make in the moment. Our leader inside is awakened in these moments to step forth and use whichever creative leadership quality may be necessary to live up to the life we really want to create. Our inner leader understands strategies like: when to move in the direction opposite of where we’re going in order to get to our destination; when to use humor to defuse a high tense situation; and when to make a stand; as our inner leader mixes wisdom with creativity.
- How are you reaching out in your career to help others?
- When opportunities arise, do you go that extra mile? Or do you simply settle and justify somehow of doing the acceptable?
the journey is more important than the destination.If helping others and going the extra mile were part of the journey and the paycheck and job titles were destinations, what now opens up for you? What’s different?
- Can you step back and distance yourself from the emotionally charged elements enough to observe the situation without judgment? What do you notice?
- Think of your situation as a live Monopoly game board. What do you notice now?
- Perceptions are powerful, and you are the creator of your perceptions.
Choose right now to not reject anything that comes your way. That does not mean that you allow others to walk all over you. Nor does it ask you to give up your free will to choose how deeply you wish to go into any situation. Regardless, just allow love to help you choose acceptance and give you the flexibility to open to all things in your life. Those things are there to give you options to open and grow. Those things are there to remind you of what you are still healing. Those things are there to give you to opportunity to master some tools, gifts, and skills. Those things are presented by a higher force that understands you, and knows what you need, where you are growing, and what the next steps are in your life.~Suzanne Wagner~