Today’s takeaway from Free Coffeeshop Group Coaching – Beijing, China – 31 October 2019 is:
“The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”Carl Jung
“Admitting is always a good thing. Especially admitting to yourself what you have been feeling. While it is (at times) a shock to notice that we are holding anger, resentment, despair, grief, etc.. It is also a very good thing to do because when you touch hidden emotions they transform and become allies in awakening and awareness rather than burdens to carry forward.” Suzanne Wagner
- How am I finding balance in this moment?
- What is my heart telling me I need for balance?
- How is my current situation helping me to rewire old patterns that are no longer useful?
- How am I expressing my love and light to others in a way that creates balance?
- How am I enough right now?
Today’s takeaway from Free Coffeeshop Group Coaching – Beijing, China – 29 October 2019 is:
“The more you do, the more you can do; and the more you can do, the more you want to do; and the more you want to do, the more you do.”Ruby Lott Mitchell, Mother of 15 children
We are living in a time of tremendous change. Sometimes things are changing so fast we can’t keep up. Adapting to your surroundings; adjusting to create a balance between what is inside of you to what is happing in the world around you leads to more self-awareness. More self-awareness leads to more natural adaptability. Adapting to change is more comfortable and more Expansive than resisting until being forced to change. There is nothing so exhausting as resistance. Stress is a side-effect of resisting what is… the intensity is connected to how much you are resisting the current moment.
- What are you resisting in your life?
- What is awakening inside of you?
- How are you expanding the expressions of love in your life?
Today’s takeaway from Free Coffeeshop Group Coaching – Beijing, China – 24 October 2019 is:
“The first rule of kindness is to be kind to yourself. Leave footprints of kindness wherever you go.”—Author Unknown
Take time to listen even more earnestly to your intuitive self. Would-of, could-of, should-of can be quite destructive self-dialogue. Looks can be deceiving because what lies beneath is where the real story is happening. Integrity, self-truth, and self-love can melt away your fears.
- What would it look like if you decided to make this day a day where you are fully present, slow down, and learn to pay attention to what is less obvious?
- If money was not a problem, if no one’s feeling would be hurt, and I could have my honest heart’s desire, what do I want? How does it serve me and humanity?
Today’s takeaway from Free Coffeeshop Group Coaching – Beijing, China – 22 October 2019 is:
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use the more you have.” –Maya Angelou
We all have vulnerabilities that can sidetrack us from getting things done and lure us into self-sabotage. The greatest tool of self-sabotage is fear. Creativity can unlock the fear by allowing us to play with options. Creatively questioning our way around self-sabotage can help redirect our focus and still get things done.
- How can I do this differently?
- What does creative look like for me right now?
- How am I enough right now?