Life is meant for awesome adventures, good friends, great coaches, and LOTS of coffee! – Melody Taylor-Fliege
If you are struggling with big changes in your life, need to make a decision, or just need to be heard, coffeeshop coaching can be the perfect platform for you. Coaching is a productive relationship enabling YOU to:
- Creatively explore solutions
- Prevent self-sabotage
- Take actions that move YOU forward
- Achieve YOUR goals
- Attain clarity in what YOU want
What is Coffeeshop Coaching?
Coffeeshop coaching is confidential while using a more relaxed and informal platform that being lost in a crowded room can provide. We meet in a coffee shop over a cup of coffee or tea, and although this isn’t corporate coaching, don’t be fooled into believing that the depth and amount of change to be achieved is any less. This style of coaching is just as committed as any other form of coaching just experienced in a more gentle and relaxed way of coaching support, encouragement and none-judgmental accountability.
Virtual Coffeeshop coaching is also confidential and uses the more relaxed and informal platform that being part of an online coaching group can provide. An added twist of value that Melody brings to the online coffeeshop is the power of perspective. Perspectives are valuable in the coaching process for clarity, opening up and leaning into what’s new in any change process. Melody utilizes the energy of her live location in the world at the time of each Virtual Coffeeshop Coaching to help harvest new perspectives and valuable takeaway tools for individual attendees.
We meet online via ZOOM over a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever is appropriate for your time zone. These group coachings usually last 30 minutes, and they are FREE! For my worldwide regulars just click on the ZOOM link on this page at the appropriate date/time-zone of the topic you desire from the list!
Follow/like us on Facebook or re-visit my website to see when and where the next Free Coffeeshop Group Coaching event is.
Next Free Group Coachings
Next Free Virtual Group Coaching
To join the online ZOOM Coffeeshop Group Coaching, just click the ZOOM link below at the appropriate date/time-zone and topic you desire from the list below! These are 30 minute group coachings.
NOTE: If this is your first time using ZOOM, after clicking the link below, you may need to download the App, then click the link again and follow the directions you are given. Need help with time zones? timeanddate.com
Virtual Coffeeshop: 890-833-7685 (Click this link to join.)
- Tuesday, 23 April at 16:00 GMT+12hrs (4pm Auckland, New Zealand Time Zone) Topic: Sailing to New Zealand for new perspectives!
- Tuesday, 30 April at 16:00 GMT+12hrs (4pm Nadi, Fiji Time Zone) Topic: With 333 remote islands and a remote control what would you do?
- Tuesday, 07 May at 17:00 GMT+13hrs (5pm Apia, Samoa Time Zone) Topic: If you could lose one day of time, which day would you choose?
- Friday, 10 May at 14:00 GMT+10hrs (2pm Sydney, Australia Time Zone) Topic: A Few Down Under Perspectives
- Tuesday, 21 May at 20:00 GMT+8hrs (8pm Beijing, China Time Zone) Topic: Forbidden City Perspectives